Today Palm Astrology

Palm Astro Today

20 April Prediction For KXIP Vs MI Match – MI Vs KXIP Prediction Astrology

IPL 2017 KXIP Vs MI Prediction for 22nd Match of Indian Premier League. Get 20 April MI Vs KXIP Prediction Astrology and Who Will Win Punjab Vs Mumbai Match report. 

20 April Prediction For KXIP Vs MI Match Prediction

Indian Premier League 22nd Match is going to held between between Mumbai Indians Vs Kings XI Punjab. All fans are waiting for today match of IPL and this is going very interesting. Two aggressive and big team will face each other first time in this IPL season. Before this match both team face each other twon time in last season. Result is equal and now both team will want to make a new record. In this time Mumbai Indians is in good form and they got 8 points in this season. Out of 5 matches 4 matches are won by Mumbai and this winning is after the first match loss.

KXIP is aslo in good form and all players are fit and they will perform well today because in last 3 matches they get losing matches. After first 2 match winning their team performance is little bit low. Their are good batsman and bowler in KXIP team. They need to give their 100% performance in this match. KXIP opener Batsman Amala, Manan Vohra and Maxwell is good form. In last matches that Punjab won in those match Maxwell give a good performance and we all hope today they will perform a good inning.

All Indian Premier Lover will get here all matches report and today you will get KXIP vs MI Prediction and KXIP Vs MI Astrology. This will help you to find out the winner team name of today 20 April match. You can comment here for your own MI Vs KXIP Astrology Prediction Report. We will allow your comment and show you all visitors.

Check Here:- IPL Prediction

MI Vs KXIP Prediction Astrology 2017

Here we have last two match record of both team and then you can predict Who Will Win Today Match on this 20 April.

  • KXIP Play last match against the SRH, Match result was SRH score 159 and then Punjab chess score and make 154/10 in 19.4 overs. The match is in the favor of SRH and SRH won the match by 5 runs.
  • Before 17 April KXIP play their match against the Delhi. Delhi score 188/6 in first innings. Then Punjab come for betting and score 137/9 in 2 overs and Delhi beat Punjab by 51 runs.
  • Mumbai Indians Play their last match against the Gujarat Lions and in that match Gujarat Score 176/4 and then Mumbai chess this score in 19.3 overs and won the match by 6 wickets.
  • On 14 April Mumbai played their last second match and on that they Mumbai face RCB. RCB score 142/5 in 20 overs and then MI chess this score in 18.5 overs and won the match by 4 wickets.

20 April KXIP Vs MI Prediction – Mumbai Vs Punjab Astrology

Mumbai Indians is franchise that represent the Mumbai and here we have the overall record of Mumbai Indians team in The Indian Premier League all seasons. Team is under the captaincy of Rohit and coached by Maheka Jayawardene. Home ground of the team is at Wankhede Stadium. Team performance in this season is overall good.

  1. 2008:- League stage
  2. 2009:-  League stage
  3. 2010:-  Runners-up
  4. 2011:- Playoffs
  5. 2012:- Playoffs
  6. 2013:- Champions
  7. 2014:-  Playoffs
  8. 2015:- Champions
  9. 2016:- League stage

Now overall performance is good of both teams and where as Punjab Never won the Indian Premier League season But they are the one time runners up of IPL. Today performance is very important for both team and Punjab need more efforts and hard work for won today match. Share this KXIP Vs MI Prediction and Punjab Vs Mumbai Astrology and enjoy the live match from 8 Pm.

Final report of today match is KXIP have 70% chances to won today match where as Mumbai Have 30% chances. Best of luck both team fans and give your feedback for today 20 April MI vs KXIP Prediction and enjoy today match live at Set Max, Hotstar.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Palm Astro Today © 2017 Frontier Theme